Jay-Z is an American rapper, record producer, and entrepreneur. He is one of the most successful hip hop artists of all time, having sold more than 100 million records and receiving 21 Grammy Awards for his work. Jay-Z is also a successful businessman, with a … Read more
Month: September 2022
Dr. Dre is an American rapper, record producer, and entrepreneur. He is the founder and current CEO of Aftermath Entertainment and Beats Electronics. Dre was previously a co-owner of Death Row Records. He has produced albums for and overseen the careers of many rappers, including … Read more
Kylie Jenner is an American reality television personality, model, entrepreneur, socialite, and fashion designer. She is best known for appearing on the E! reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians. In 2012, she collaborated with the clothing brand PacSun, along with her sister Kendall, and created their own line called “Kendall & Kylie”. In 2015, Jenner launched her own cosmetics line called “Kylie Lip Kits”, which was renamed to “Kylie Cosmetics” the following year. She also released a mobile app that reached number one on iTunes.
Kylie Jenner Net Worth, Height, Age, Husband, Family, Biography
- Real Name – Kylie Kristen Jenner
- Profession – Reality Television Personality, Model, Entrepreneur, Socialite, Fashion Designer
- Net Worth – $900 million
- Height – 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m)
- Weight – 121 lbs (55 kg)
- Date Of Birth – August 10, 1997
- Birthplace – Los Angeles, California, United States
- Zodiac Sign – Leo
- Nationality – American
- Hometown – Los Angeles, California
- College/University – N/A
- Debut – TV Show: Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2007)
- Marital Status – Engaged
- Children – 1 (Daughter: Stormi Webster)
- Boyfriend – Travis Scott (Rapper)
- Parents – Kris Jenner (Mother), Bruce Jenner (Father)
- Siblings – Kendall Jenner (Older Sister), Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian and Rob Kardashian (Half-Sisters), Brody Jenner and Brandon Jenner (Half-Brothers)
KYLIE JENNER Early Life & Career
Kylie Jenner was born on August 10, 1997, in Los Angeles, California. She is the youngest daughter of Kris and Bruce Jenner. Kylie has an older sister, Kendall, and four half-siblings from her mother’s previous marriages: Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, and Rob Kardashian. Kylie’s parents divorced in 2015.
Jenner began modeling at age 14 when she signed with Wilhelmina Models. In 2012, she collaborated with the clothing brand PacSun along with her sister Kendall and created their own line called “Kendall & Kylie”. The same year, Jenner appeared on the cover of Teen Vogue magazine.
In 2015, Jenner launched her own cosmetics line called “Kylie Lip Kits” which were renamed to “Kylie Cosmetics” the following year. The line was a success and sold out within minutes. Jenner also released a mobile app that reached number one on iTunes.
In 2017, Forbes magazine estimated Jenner’s net worth to be $900 million.
Jenner has been in a relationship with rapper Travis Scott since April 2017. They have one daughter together, Stormi Webster, who was born on February 1, 2018. Kylie and Travis are currently not married but they are engaged.
KYLIE JENNER Personal Life
Kylie Jenner is engaged to rapper Travis Scott and they have one daughter together, Stormi Webster. Kylie also has a son, King Cairo, from her previous relationship with Tyga. Kylie currently resides in Los Angeles, California.
KYLIE JENNER Achievements
- In 2015, Jenner was named one of the most influential teenagers in the world by Time magazine.
- In 2016, she was ranked number 59 on Forbes magazine’s list of the 100 highest-paid celebrities with an estimated earnings of $18 million.
- In 2018, she was ranked as the 27th most powerful celebrity by Forbes magazine.
- In 2019, she was named the youngest self-made billionaire by Forbes magazine with an estimated net worth of $1 billion.
KYLIE JENNER Hobbies
Some of Kylie Jenner’s hobbies include shopping, traveling, and spending time with her family and friends.
- Favorite Food – Sushi
- Favorite Singer – Rihanna
- Favorite TV Show – Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- Favorite Movie – The Hunger Games
- Favorite Color – Pink
KYLIE JENNER Controversy
In July 2015, Jenner was accused of photoshop after she posted a picture of herself on Instagram with what appeared to be a smaller waist.
In May 2016, Jenner was criticized for using the “n-word” in a Snapchat video.
In November 2017, it was revealed that Jenner had used temporary lip fillers to make her lips appear fuller. This sparked a lot of controversy as many people believed that Jenner was setting a bad example for young girls by using surgery to change her appearance.
Some Lesser Known Facts About KYLIE JENNER
- Does Kylie Jenner smoke?: No
- Does Kylie Jenner drink alcohol?: Yes
- Does Kylie Jenner go to the gym?: Yes
- Does Kylie Jenner have any tattoos?: No
- Kylie’s first kiss was with Jaden Smith.
Snoop Dogg is one of the most successful and well-known rappers in the world. He has released numerous albums that have sold millions of copies each, and he has been nominated for multiple Grammy Awards. He is also an actor, television personality, and entrepreneur. In … Read more
Kim Kardashian is an American reality television personality, model, entrepreneur and socialite. Born in Los Angeles, California, she first garnered attention as a friend and stylist of Paris Hilton but later received wider notice after a 2003 sex tape with her former boyfriend Ray J … Read more
Nicki Minaj is one of the most popular and successful female rappers in the world. She is known for her unique style and her catchy songs. Nicki was born on December 8, 1982, in Trinidad and Tobago. She moved to the United States when she was five years old. Nicki began her career as a rapper in 2007. She has released four studio albums, all of which have been very successful. Nicki is also known for her work as an actress and model. She has appeared in several films and television shows. Nicki is one of the most popular and successful female rappers in the world.
Nicki Minaj Net Worth, Height, Age, Husband, Family, Biography
- Real Name – Onika Tanya Maraj
- Profession – Rapper, Singer, Model, Actress
- Date of Birth – December 8, 1982
- Net Worth – $120 Million
- Height – 158 cm in centimeters, 1.58 m in meters, 5’2” inches in feet
- Weight – 55 kg in Kilograms, 121 lbs in Pounds
- Body Measurements – 34-24-36
- Bra Size – 32B
- Waist Size – 24 Inches
- Hip Size – 36 Inches
- Body Shape – Hourglass
- Dress Size – 4 (US)
- Shoe Size – 7 (US)
- Birthplace – Saint James, Trinidad and Tobago
- Zodiac Sign – Sagittarius
- Nationality – Trinidadian
- Ethnicity – Black
- Marital Status – Married
- Husband/Spouse – Kenneth Petty (m. 2019)
- Children – 1 Son (Kameron)
- Parents – Father – Robert Maraj
- Mother – Carol Maraj
- Siblings – Jelani (Brother), Micaiah (Brother), Maya (Sister)
- College/University – LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts
- Educational Qualification – GED
- Brand Endorsements – Beats by Dre, MAC Cosmetics, Myx Fusions Moscato
- Religion – Christianity
NICKI MINAJ Early Life & Career
Nicki Minaj was born on December 8, 1982, in Saint James, Trinidad and Tobago. Her father, Robert Maraj, is a financial executive and part-time gospel singer while her mother, Carol Maraj, is a gospel singer. Nicki has two brothers Jelani and Micaiah Maraj and one sister Maya Maraj. She belongs to Afro-Trinidadian ethnicity and holds Trinidadian nationality.
When Nicki was five years old, her family moved to Queens New York City due to financial reasons. As per reports, she faced many difficulties during her childhood as her father was addicted to alcohol and used to abuse her mother physically which often led to domestic violence. However, the rapper has never talked about her early life in detail.
Nicki Minaj attended an all-girls Catholic school, ElizabethSeton High School in New York. After that, she completed her GED from LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts.
NICKI MINAJ Professional Career
Nicki Minaj began her musical career in 2004 when she uploaded some of her songs on MySpace and was discovered by American rapper Lil Wayne. Impressed by her rapping skills, he signed her to his label Young Money Entertainment in August 2009. The following year, she released her first mixtape Playtime Is Over. Her second mixtape Sucka Free came out in 2008.
The rapper made her commercial debut with the release of her single “Massive Attack” in April 2010. The song was included in her third mixtape Beam Me Up Scotty, which was released in April 2009. Later that year, she signed a deal with Young Money Entertainment, Cash Money Records, and Universal Motown. Nicki Minaj released her first studio album, Pink Friday in November 2010. The album received positive reviews from music critics and debuted at number two on the US Billboard 200 chart. It was later certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
Nicki Minaj’s second studio album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, was released in April 2012. It debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart and was later certified double platinum by the RIAA. The album’s lead single, “Starships” peaked at number five on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart. In August 2012, Nicki Minaj became the first female solo artist to have seven singles simultaneously charting on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart.
Her third studio album, The Pinkprint, was released in December 2014. It debuted at number two on the US Billboard 200 chart and was later certified platinum by the RIAA. The album’s lead single, “Anaconda”, peaked at number two on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart. Nicki Minaj has also released several mixtapes, including Beam Me Up Scotty (2009), Pink Friday (2010), and Rich Gang: All Stars (2014).
In addition to her successful musical career, Nicki Minaj has also ventured into acting. She made her film debut in the 2012 animated film, Ice Age: Continental Drift. The following year, she starred in the comedy film, The Other Woman. Nicki Minaj has also appeared as a judge on several talent shows, including American Idol (2013), The X Factor UK (2014-15), and America’s Next Top Model (2016).
Awards & Nominations
Nicki Minaj has won numerous awards during her career, including ten BET Awards, four MTV Video Music Awards, three American Music Awards, and two Billboard Music Awards. She has also been nominated for twelve Grammy Awards.
NICKI MINAJ Personal Life
Nicki Minaj was born Onika Tanya Maraj on December 8, 1982, in Saint James, Trinidad and Tobago. She is the eldest child of her parents, Carol and Robert Maraj. When she was five years old, her family moved to Queens, New York City due to financial reasons. As per reports, she faced a lot of hardships during her childhood and was even sexually abused by her older brother, Jelani Maraj.
Nicki Minaj is currently married to Kenneth Petty. The couple got married in October 2019. They have been together since 2018.
NICKI MINAJ Hobbies
Some of Nicki Minaj’s hobbies include shopping, singing, and songwriting.
- Favorite Food – Italian food
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Music Genre – Hip hop, R&B
- Favorite TV Show – Martin
- Favorite Movie – The Help
NICKI MINAJ Controversy
In 2012, Nicki Minaj sparked controversy when she performed with a fake replica of the Pope’s head. The Vatican condemned her performance and called it “offensive”.In November 2014, Nicki Minaj was criticized for her comments on the then-recent Ferguson unrest. She was accused of making light of the situation and not being sensitive to the gravity of the issue.In July 2017, Nicki Minaj was accused of promoting “body shaming” after she posted a series of tweets telling her fans to lose weight.In October 2018, Nicki Minaj came under fire for her comments on Cardi B’s success. She was accused of being jealous of Cardi B’s success and not being supportive of other female artists.
Some Lesser Known Facts About NICKI MINAJ
- Does Nicki Minaj smoke?: No
- Does Nicki Minaj drink alcohol?: Yes
- Nicki Minaj’s real name is Onika Tanya Maraj.
- Nicki Minaj’s nickname is “The Harajuku Barbie”.
- Nicki Minaj’s parents are of Indian and Afro-Trinidadian descent.
- Nicki Minaj’s mother, Carol Maraj, is a gospel singer.
- Nicki Minaj’s father, Robert Maraj, is an addicted gambler and has been arrested several times for domestic violence.
- Nicki Minaj’s older brother, Jelani Maraj, was convicted of sexually assaulting her when she was a child.
In conclusion, Nicki Minaj is one of the most successful rappers of all time. She has released several hit albums and singles and has also ventured into acting. She is a role model for young women all over the world.
Eminem is one of the most popular rappers in the world. He is known for his controversial lyrics and his aggressive style of rapping. Eminem has sold over 170 million albums and has won numerous awards, including 13 Grammy Awards. He is also considered one … Read more
Drake is one of the most popular rappers in the world. He is known for his catchy lyrics and unique style. Drake has released several hit songs, including “Hotline Bling” and “God’s Plan.” He has also won multiple awards, including Grammys and BET Awards. Drake … Read more
Curtis James Jackson III (born July 6, 1975), better known by his stage name 50 Cent, is an American rapper, actor, businessman, and investor. Born in the South Jamaica neighborhood of the borough of Queens, Jackson began selling drugs at an early age during the 1980s. He later began pursuing a musical career and in 2000 he produced Power of the Dollar for Columbia Records, but days before the planned release he was shot nine times in front of his grandmother’s house. After Jackson released the compilation album Guess Who’s Back? (2002) he was discovered by Eminem and signed to Interscope Records. With the help of Eminem and Dr. Dre, Jackson became one of the world’s best-selling rappers and rose to prominence with East Coast hip hop group G-Unit (which he leads de facto).
50 Cent Net Worth, Height, Age, Wife, Family, Biography
- Real Name – Curtis Jackson
- Also Known As – 50 Cent, Fiddy
- Birthday – July 06, 1975
- Profession – American rapper, actor, businessman and investor
- Net Worth – $40-50 Million
- Height – 1.73 m
- Weight – 77 kg
- Body Stats – Chest – 44 inches, Waist – 34 inches, Biceps- 15.5 inches
- Hair Color – Black
- Eye Color – Brown
- Spouse – Daphne Joy (m. 2016), Shaniqua Tompkins (m. 1996–2003)
- Children – Sire Jackson (Son) with Daphne Joy, Marquise Jackson (Son) with Shaniqua Tompkins
- Zodiac Sign –
- Nationality – African-American
- Birth Place – South Jamaica, New York, United States
- College/University – N/A
- Ethnicity – Black
- Religion – Christian
- Citizenship – United States
- Parents – Sabrina Jackson (Mother), African-American descent, Alfred Jackson (Father), African-American descent
- Siblings- Marquise Jackson (Younger Half-Brother), Zachary Jackson (Older maternal half-brother), Millie Jackson (Older Paternal Half-Sister)
50 CENT Early Life & Career
Curtis James Jackson III, better known by his stage name 50 Cent, was born on July 6, 1975 in the borough of Queens, New York. His mother, Sabrina, raised him as a single parent after his father abandoned the family when he was just eight years old.
50 Cent began selling drugs at an early age during the 1980s. He later began pursuing a musical career and in 2000 he produced Power of the Dollar for Columbia Records. However, days before the planned release he was shot nine times in front of his grandmother’s house.
After Jackson released the compilation album Guess Who’s Back? (2002) he was discovered by Eminem and signed to Interscope Records. With the help of Eminem and Dr. Dre, Jackson became one of the world’s best-selling rappers and rose to prominence with East Coast hip hop group G-Unit (which he leads de facto).
50 CENT Personal Life
Jackson has been married twice, first to Shaniqua Tompkins from 1996 to 2003, with whom he has a son, Marquise. He then married Daphne Joy in 2016, with whom he has a son, Sire.
50 CENT Achievements
With more than 30 million albums sold worldwide, Jackson is one of the best-selling music artists of all time. He has won multiple awards, including a Grammy Award, thirteen BET Awards, six MTV Video Music Awards, three American Music Awards, and two World Music Awards.
50 CENT Discography
Get Rich or Die Tryin’ (2003)
The Massacre (2005)
Before I Self Destruct (2009)
Animal Ambition (2014)
Street King Immortal (2016)
God’s Plan (2017)
The Big 10 (2011)
Best Of (2017)
The Kanan Tape (2016)
The Lost Tape (2012) with DJ Drama
The Big 10 (2011)
Forever King (2010)
War Angel LP (2009)
Curtis vs. Rick Ross (2008) with Rick Ross
No Mercy, No Fear (2002)
50 CENT Filmography
Get Rich or Die Tryin’ (2005)
Home of the Brave (2006)
Righteous Kill (2008)
12 Rounds (2009)
The Frozen Ground (2013)
The Oath (2018)
For Life (2020)
50 CENT Hobbies
50 Cent enjoys boxing and has his own line of boxing equipment and a boxing video game. He is also an avid poker player and has his own line of poker products.
- Favorite Food – Pizza, Lobster
- Favorite Color – Red
- Favorite Sports Teams – New York Yankees, Los Angeles Lakers
- Favorite TV Show – Breaking Bad
- Favorite Movie – Scarface
50 CENT Controversy
50 Cent has been involved in several controversies throughout his career. In 2003, he was accused of assaulting a woman at a nightclub. He was also accused of making homophobic and misogynistic comments in his music. In 2007, he was sued for $1 million by Rick Ross’s baby mother for posting a sex tape of her online without her consent. He was also sued by a fan for $5 million for throwing a microphone into the crowd at a concert, which hit the fan in the head.In 2014, 50 Cent filed for bankruptcy. This was due to him owing $32 million to creditors. His assets were estimated to be worth $15-$50 million.
Some Lesser Known Facts About 50 CENT
- Does 50 Cent smoke?: Yes
- Does 50 Cent drink alcohol?: Yes
- He was ranked the sixth-best artist of the 2000s by Billboard.
- In 2002, he was shot nine times in front of his grandmother’s house. He later said that the incident made him feel “more focused”.
Hugh Jackman is an Australian actor, producer, and singer. He is best known for his roles in the X-Men film series, as well as his lead role in the 2009 film “Avatar”. Jackman has won several awards for his work in film, including a Golden … Read more