Kento Yamazaki Net Worth, Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family
In this article, we will be introducing Kento Yamazaki, a popular actor in Japan. Kento Yamazaki is someone who always gives it his all, whether he is acting in a movie or tv show, and this is one of the things that makes him so popular. He always tries to immerse himself in the role that he is playing, and this has led to some amazing performances.
One of the most notable things about Kento Yamazaki is the fact that he is able to play a wide range of characters. He has played everything from a high school student to an adult, and this shows his versatility as an actor. He is also able to play characters that are very different from each other, which makes him even more versatile.
Kento Yamazaki is a popular Japanese actor. He was born on October 3, 1994, in Tokyo, Japan. Kento’s first acting role was in the 2006 film “Litchi Hikari Club”. Since then, he has appeared in many films and television dramas. He is best known for his roles in the live-action films “Your Lie in April” (2016) and “Death Note” (2017). Kento is also a member of the J-pop group Hey! Say! JUMP.
Kento Yamazaki Net Worth, Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family|Biography
Real Name – Kento Yamazaki
Japanese – 山崎 賢人
Birthday – October 3, 1994
Profession – Actor, singer
Net Worth – $5 million
Height – 175 cm
Weight – 65 kg
Birthplace – Tokyo, Japan
Zodiac Sign – Libra
Nationality – Japanese
Ethnicity – Asian
Religion – Buddhist
Blood Type – A
Hobbies – Golf, movies, music
Favorite food – Sashimi, ramen
Skills – Piano, guitar, drums
Hometown – Tokyo, Japan
Talent agent – Horipro
College/University – Nihon University College of Art
Major – Acting
Graduated – March 2016
Debut – 2006, Litchi Hikari Club
Marital Status – Single
Girlfriend – N/A
Parents – Father: a company employee, Mother: a housewife
Siblings – An older sister
KENTO YAMAZAKI Early Life and Career
Kento Yamazaki was born on October 3, 1994, in Tokyo, Japan. He has an older sister. Kento’s father is a company employee and his mother is a housewife. He grew up in Tokyo and graduated from Nihon University College of Art with a degree in acting in March 2016.
Kento’s first acting role was in the 2006 film “Litchi Hikari Club”. Since then, he has appeared in many films and television dramas. He is best known for his roles in the live-action films “Your Lie in April” (2016) and “Death Note” (2017). Kento is also a member of the J-pop group Hey! Say! JUMP.
- 2006 – Litchi Hikari Club as Kento Aizome
- 2007 – Jigoku Sensei Nube as Mitsunari Irie
- 2008 – Tantei Gakuen Q as Kyuu Narusawa
- 2009 – Proposal Daisakusen SP as Rei Ogawa
- 2011 – Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo as Kotoko Aihara
- 2012 – Rich Man, Poor Woman as Haruto Iwata
- 2013 – Blood Lad as Staz Charlie Blood
- 2014 – Kuroko’s Basketball The Movie: Winter Cup Highlights – Beyond the Impossible as Taiga Kagami
- 2006 – Beautiful Life as Kento Aizome
- 2009 – Gokusen The Movie as Shun Ogata
- 2010 – Clash! as Hiroto Katakura
- 2011 – Joshi Deka! as Ryosuke Sawamura
- 2012 – Library Wars: The Last Mission as Iku Kasahara
- 2013 – Why Don’t You Play in Hell? as Muto
- 2014 – Rurouni Kenshin Part III: The Legend Ends as Shishio Makoto
- 2015 – Death Note Light up the NEW world as L lawliet
- 2016-Your Lie in April live action movie as Kosei Arima
- 2017- Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable Chapter I as Josuke Higashikata
- 2009 – 24th Japanese Academy Award: Newcomer of the Year for Gokusen The Movie
- 2010 – 2nd Seiyuu Awards: Best Male Rookie for Blood Lad
- 2011 – 9th Visual Media Popularity Awards: Best Male Lead Character for Blood Lad
- 2012 – 8th Toho Cinderella Audition: Grand Prix
Yamazaki has won several awards for his work as an actor. In 2009, he won the Japanese Academy Award for Newcomer of the Year for his role in the film “Gokusen The Movie”. In 2010, he won the Seiyuu Award for Best Male Rookie for his role in the anime “Blood Lad”. He alsowon the Visual Media Popularity Award for Best Male Lead Character for his role in “Blood Lad” in 2011. In 2012, he won the Toho Cinderella Audition Grand Prix.
KENTO YAMAZAKI Personal Life
Kento Yamazaki is currently single. He has not been linked to any girls publicly. Kento’s hobbies include golf, movies, and music. He is also skilled in playing the piano, guitar, and drums. Kento’s hometown is Tokyo, Japan. His talent agency is Horipro.
KENTO YAMAZAKI Controversy
In February 2019, it was announced that Kento Yamazaki would be starring in the upcoming film “The Confidence Man JP”. The film is a remake of the 2005 Korean film “The Con Artists”. Some people in Korea were unhappy with the casting of Yamazaki in the lead role, as they felt that he was not suitable for the role of a con artist. However, director Lee Gye Byuck defended the casting, saying that Yamazaki was the best actor for the role.
In March 2019, it was reported that Kento Yamazaki had signed an endorsement deal with the Japanese skincare brand Kose. Some people in China were unhappy with this, as Kose is a subsidiary of Shiseido, which has been accused of animal testing.