Zhao Liying, also known as Zanilia Zhao, is a Chinese actress and singer. She is best known for her roles in television series Legend of Lu Zhen, Boss & Me, The Journey of Flower, The Mystic Nine, Noble Aspirations, Princess Agents, The Story of Minglan, … Read more
Zhang Ziyi is a Chinese actress and model who has gained international recognition for her roles in films such as Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and Memoirs of a Geisha. In China, she is also known as one of the “Four Dan Actresses,” an elite group … Read more
Yang Zi is a Chinese actress and singer who first gained recognition for her roles in the television dramas “The Journey of Flower” and “Ode to Joy.” She has also starred in many hit films, including “Go Brother,” “Never Said Goodbye,” and “Forever Young.” In addition to acting, Yang Zi has released several successful albums, such as “Please Teach Me For the Rest of My Life” and “Reverberation.” Yang Zi has received numerous awards for her talents, including the Hundred Flowers Award for Best Supporting Actress. With her versatile skills and successful career, Yang Zi continues to impress audiences and critics alike.
Yang Zi Net Worth, Height, Age, Husband, Family, Biography
- Real Name – Yang Zi 阳子
- Birthday – November 6, 1992
- Profession – Actress and Singer
- Famous Works – The Journey of Flower, Ode to Joy, Go Brother, Never Said Goodbye, Forever Young
- Net Worth – $10 Million (approx.)
- Height – 168cm
- Weight – 47kg
- Blood Type – A
- Zodiac – Scorpio
- Hobby/Specialty – Piano, roller skating, and horseback riding
- Agency – Jay Walk Studio (former), Huayi Brothers Media Corporation (current)
- Hobbies/Specialties – Dancing, Singing, Hosting, Piano, Poetry
- Education – Beijing Film Academy (2010-2014) / Beijing No. 55 High School (graduated 2010)
- TV Dramas – “The Journey of Flower” (2015), “Ode to Joy” (2016), “The Kings Avatar” (2018)
- Movies – “Go Brother” (2017), “Forever Young” (2017), “Hidden Man” (2018)
- Albums – “Please Teach Me For the Rest of My Life” (2015), “Reverberation” (2017)
- Nationality – Chinese
- Family – Father, Yang Cheng (actor), mother, Ye Yuwei (actress), older sister, Yang Ziyu (actress)
- Hometown – Fangshan District, Beijing, China
- Married Status: Unmarried
- Boyfriend – Deng Lun
YANG ZI Early Life & Career
Yang Zi was born on November 6, 1992, in Fangshan District, Beijing. Both of her parents, Yang Cheng and Ye Yuwei, were actors. Following in their footsteps, Yang Zi began acting at a young age and made her debut as a child actress in the television series “My Fair Princess” (1998-1999).
In 2010, she graduated from Beijing No. 55 High School before enrolling at the prestigious Beijing Film Academy. She graduated from the academy in 2014 and quickly gained recognition for her roles in various television dramas and films. These included “The Journey of Flower,” “Ode to Joy,” “Go Brother,” and “Hidden Man.”
In 2016, Yang Zi received widespread praise for her performance in the hit drama “Ode to Joy,” playing a determined young woman from a working-class background striving for success. She also received the Hundred Flowers Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in the film “Mr. Six.”
In addition to acting, Yang Zi has released several successful albums and has participated in various singing competitions, including China’s “I Am a Singer” in 2015. In 2019, she won the Best Actress award at the Macau International Movie Festival for her role in “Dear Mayang Street.”
Yang Zi is currently signed with Huayi Brothers Media Corporation and continues to act and release music. With her versatile talents and successful career, she remains one of China’s most popular young actresses.
YANG ZI Achievements And Awards
- Hundred Flowers Award for Best Supporting Actress – “Mr. Six” (2016)
- Macau International Movie Festival Best Actress – “Dear Mayang Street” (2019)
- China TV Drama Awards Best Supporting Actress – “Ode to Joy” (2017)
- Huading Awards Best Newcomer – “The Journey of Flower” (2016)
- Sina Weibo Night Best Newcomer – “The Journey of Flower” (2016)
- iQiyi All-Star Carnival Favorite Female Artist Award (2018)
- The Actors of China – Most Valuable Actress award (2019)
YANG ZI Personal Life
In 2019, Yang Zi confirmed her relationship with actor Deng Lun. The couple often posts sweet selfies and messages on social media, much to the delight of their fans.
YANG ZI Hobbies
Outside of her busy acting schedule, Yang Zi enjoys dancing, singing, and playing piano in her spare time. She is also a skilled host and has hosted various shows and events, including the 2017 Sina Weibo Night and 2019 LeTV Film Awards.
Yang Zi also frequently posts her love of poetry on social media and has expressed interest in writing a book of poems in the future.
- Favorite Food – Sushi
- Favorite Colors – White and black
- Favorite Destination – Japan
- Favorite Musicians – Jay Chou, Fei Yuqing, and Jaycee Chan
- Favorite Sport – Yoga and hiking
- Favorite Animal – Dogs, especially her pet dog named “Xiao Bai Ba” (小白吧) or “Little White” in English.
- Favorite Flower – Plum blossoms and hydrangeas
YANG ZI Philanthropy
In addition to her successful career, Yang Zi is also known for her philanthropic efforts. In 2018, she became a promotional ambassador for the China Foundation for Poverty Alleviation and has participated in various charity events, including donating personal items for auction and visiting rural schools to promote education. She also donated 1 million yuan towards relief efforts for the Sichuan earthquake in 2017. Yang Zi’s commitment to charity has earned her praise and admiration from fans and fellow celebrities alike.
YANG ZI Controversy
In 2015, Yang Zi was criticized for her poor singing skills during a performance at the “China Drama Awards.” She later apologized and explained that she had lost her voice due to overworking.
In 2017, she faced backlash for posing with an endangered blackbear during a photoshoot. She also received criticism for eating shark fin soup during a variety show, leading to accusations of animal cruelty. She later issued an apology and donated money to an animal protection charity.
In 2019, her agency, Huayi Brothers Media Corporation, was accused of plagiarizing the plot for Yang Zi’s drama “Dear Mayang Street” from Korean webtoon “May Queen.” However, the production team denied the allegations and stated that the story was originally created by a Chinese author.
YANG ZI Trivia
- She is a fan of Jackie Chan and has expressed her desire to work with him.
- She is known for her love of poetry, often posting poems on her social media.
- She occasionally hosts shows and events, including the 2017 Sina Weibo Night and 2019 LeTV Film Awards.
- In 2014, she became the first Chinese ambassador for Italian fashion brand Giorgio Armani’s “Armani Junior” line.
- Her older sister, Yang Ziyu, is also an actress. They frequently collaborate on projects together.
- She is good friends with fellow actors Deng Lun and Li Xian. They are often referred to as the “Three Musketeers.”
Dilraba Dilmurat rose to fame in China after starring in popular television dramas such as “Swords of Legends” and “Eternal Love.” She also gained recognition for her roles in the hit series “The King’s Woman” and “Diamond Lover.” In addition to acting, Dilraba has hosted … Read more
Steven Zhang, also known as Zhang Xincheng, is a Chinese actor. He first gained recognition for his role as Lin Yang in the high school drama My Huckleberry Friends. Born on August 24, 1995, in Jingzhou, China, Zhang stands at 1.8 meters tall. He holds … Read more
Dylan Wang is a Chinese actor and basketball player who is best known for his leading role as Daoming Si in the 2018 television series Meteor Garden. Dylan was born on December 20, 1998, in Leshan, China, and stands 1.83 meters tall.
Dylan’s work in Meteor Garden has helped him gain a large international following, and he is quickly becoming one of China’s most popular young stars.
Dylan Wang Net Worth, Height, Age, Wife, Family, Biography
- Real Name – Wang Hedi
- Stage Name – Dylan Wang
- Nickname – Dili
- Profession – Actor and Basketball Player
- Net Worth – $2 Million (approx.)
- Birthday – December 20, 1998
- Birthplace – Leshan, China
- Height – 1.83 m
- Weight – 68 kg
- Blood Type – AB
- Zodiac Sign – Sagittarius
- High School – Chengdu Sports School
- Agency – Huayi Brothers Media Group
- Marital Status – Single
- Parents – Wang Rong (Mother) and Wang Qiang (Father)
- Siblings – Sister Wang Jingyi
DYLAN WANG Early Life & Career
Dylan Wang was born on December 20, 1998, in Leshan, China. His parents are Wang Rong and Wang Qiang, and he has a younger sister named Wang Jingyi.
Wang began playing basketball at an early age and was later recruited to join the Chengdu Sports School. He was a member of his high school team before eventually quitting to focus on his acting career.
In 2018, Dylan made his acting debut in the popular television series Meteor Garden. He played the role of Daoming Si, a wealthy student who attends an elite school. The show was an instant hit, and Dylan’s performance earned him widespread acclaim.
Following the success of Meteor Garden, Dylan has appeared in a number of other popular Chinese dramas, including Memories of Love (2018) and Ranger (2019). He has also starred in the films My Sunshine (2019) and Once Upon a Time (2020).
Dylan’s work has helped him gain a large international following, and he is quickly becoming one of China’s most popular young stars.
DYLAN WANG Achievements And Awards
Since debuting in Meteor Garden, Dylan has won numerous awards for his acting, including the prestigious Newcomer Award at the 52nd Golden Bell Awards. He has also been praised for his basketball skills, having played on his high school team prior to becoming an actor.
DYLAN WANG Personal Life
Dylan is currently single and has not been linked to any romantic partners. He prefers to keep his personal life private and does not share much about his private life with the media.
DYLAN WANG Hobbies
In his free time, Dylan enjoys playing basketball and listening to music. He is a big fan of the Los Angeles Lakers and Kobe Bryant.
- Favorite Food – Sichuan cuisine, hot pot
- Favorite Sport – Basketball
- Favorite Music – Hip hop, R&B
- Favorite Actor – Jackie Chan
- Favorite Actress – Tang Wei
- Favorite Film – Inception (2010)
- Hobbies – Playing the piano, swimming, playing the guitar
DYLAN WANG Controversy
Dylan has not been involved in any controversies during his career. He is a very private person and prefers to avoid the limelight.
DYLAN WANG Filmography
- Meteor Garden (2018) as Dao Ming Si
- Memories of Love (2018) as Bai Jing Ting
- Ranger (2019) as Zhou Ying
- My Sunshine (2019) as He Yi Chen
- Once Upon a Time (2020) as Bai Jiu Jiu
DYLAN WANG Social Media
Dylan is active on social media and has a large following on both Weibo and Instagram. He often posts photos and videos of himself with his friends and family.
Some Lesser Known Facts About DYLAN WANG
- Does Dylan Wang smoke? No
- Does Dylan Wang drink alcohol? Yes
- Does Dylan Wang go to the gym? Yes
Cheng Yi is a Chinese actor and singer. He made his television debut in the Chinese television drama Beauty World. In 2016, he featured in the hit Chinese television drama Noble Aspirations, which helped him garner increased popularity in China. Cheng Yi was born on … Read more
Li Xian is a Chinese actor who began his career in film. His first major role was as a red fox in the adventure fantasy film Soul Snatcher. He made his small-screen debut in the web series City of Fantasy. His breakthrough role came in … Read more
Yang Yang is a Chinese actor. He made his acting debut in the Chinese television drama The Dream of Red Mansions. He has since starred in a number of popular films and television dramas, including The Untamed, Go Ahead, My Sunshine, and Love O2O.
Yang Yang Net Worth, Height, Age, Wife, Family, Biography
- Real Name – Yang Yang
- Profession – Actor
- Net Worth – 3 Million USD (approx.)
- Nationality – Chinese
- Ethnicity – Han Chinese
- Date of Birth – 9 September 1991
- Place of Birth – Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Height – 5 feet 11 inches or 180 cm or 1.80 m
- Weight – 68 kg or 150 lbs
- Chest Size – 39 inches or 99 cm
- Waist Size – 32 inches or 81 cm
- Biceps / Arms Size – 14 inches or 35.5 cm
- Shoe Size – 9 (US) or 42 (EU) or 8.5 (UK)
- Hair Color – Black
- Eye Color – Brown
- Body Type – Slim
- Sexuality – Straight
- College/University – Shanghai Theatre Academy
- Major – Acting
- Marital Status – Single
YANG YANG Early Life & Career
Yang Yang was born on September 9, 1991, in Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China. His father is a government official while his mother is a housewife. He has an older sister named Yang Zi. From a young age, Yang Yang was interested in acting and performing. In 2004, he enrolled at the Shanghai Theatre Academy where he studied acting.
Yang Yang made his acting debut in 2010 with a small role in the Chinese television drama The Dream of Red Mansions. The following year, he appeared in another television drama series called Meteor Shower. In 2012, Yang Yang gained popularity after starring in the hit youth-oriented television drama Go Ahead. The same year, he also starred in the film Our Times which was a big box office success.
In 2016, Yang Yang starred in the highly popular web drama Love O2O. The drama was a massive hit and helped to solidify Yang Yang’s popularity both inside and outside of China. He has since starred in a number of other popular films and television dramas including The Untamed (2019), My Sunshine (2015), Meteor Garden (2018) and Dear Mayang Street (2017).
Yang Yang is currently one of the most popular actors in China. He has a large fan following both at home and abroad. In 2019, he was ranked as the 4th most popular actor in China by Forbes magazine.
YANG YANG Achievements
In 2012, he won the “Best Newcomer” award at the China TV Drama Awards for his role in Go Ahead.
In 2016, he won the “Most Popular Actor” award at the Weibo Movie Awards for his role in Love O2O.
In 2019, he was ranked as the 4th most popular actor in China by Forbes magazine.
YANG YANG Personal Life
Yang Yang is currently single. He has said in interviews that he is focused on his career and is not ready to settle down.
YANG YANG Hobbies
In his spare time, he enjoys playing basketball and video games. He is also a skilled martial artist and has a black belt in taekwondo. Yang Yang is also a philanthropist and has worked with a number of charities over the years. In particular, he has been an advocate for children’s rights and education.
- Favorite Food – Sichuan cuisine
- Favorite Actor – Leonardo DiCaprio
- Favorite Actress – Jennifer Lawrence
- Favorite Singer – Justin Bieber
- Favorite Song – “I Believe I Can Fly” by R. Kelly
- Favorite Sport – basketball
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
YANG YANG Controversy
In 2015, Yang Yang was accused of plagiarism after it was discovered that his film Dear Mayang Street had similarities to the Korean film My Sassy Girl (2001). However, Yang Yang denied the allegations and stated that the similarities were coincidences. The matter was eventually dropped and no further action was taken.
Some Lesser Known Facts About YANG YANG
- He is a skilled martial artist and has a black belt in taekwondo.
- In 2019, he was ranked as the 4th most popular actor in China by Forbes magazine.
- He is a philanthropist and has worked with a number of charities over the years.
- In 2015, Yang Yang was accused of plagiarism after it was discovered that his film Dear Mayang Street had similarities to the Korean film My Sassy Girl (2001). However, Yang Yang denied the allegations and stated that the similarities were coincidences. The matter was eventually dropped and no further action was taken.
- He made his acting debut in the Chinese television drama The Dream of Red Mansions.
- In 2016, Yang Yang starred in the highly popular web drama Love O2O. The drama was a massive hit and helped to solidify Yang Yang’s popularity both inside and outside of China.
Xiao Zhan is a Chinese actor and singer who began his career in the entertainment industry when he participated in the idol survival show X-Fire. He debuted as a member of the Chinese boy group X Nine. Born on October 5, 1991, Xiao Zhan has … Read more