Zhao Liying Net Worth, Height, Age, Husband, Family, Biography
Zhao Liying, also known as Zanilia Zhao, is a Chinese actress and singer. She is best known for her roles in television series Legend of Lu Zhen, Boss & Me, The Journey of Flower, The Mystic Nine, Noble Aspirations, Princess Agents, The Story of Minglan, and Legend of Fei. Zhao was born on October 16, 1987, in Langfang, China, and is the eldest of three children. Her parents divorced when she was four years old. Zhao has an older brother named Zhao Jianfei and a younger sister named Zhao Jing.
- Real Name – Zhao Liying
- Profession – Actress, singer
- Net Worth – Approx $120 Million
- Nationality – Chinese
- Birthplace – Langfang, China
- Date of Birth – October 16, 1987
- Zodiac Sign – Libra
- Chinese Zodiac – Rabbit
- Height – 165 cm
- Weight – 50 kg
- Blood Type – A
- Hobbies – Reading, music, movies
- Talents – Singing, acting
- Favourite colour – Blue
- Favourite food – Sichuan cuisine, hot pot
- Favourite cartoon character – Doraemon
- Driving license – Yes
- Education: Zhao Liying graduated from the Central Academy of Drama in 2010.
- Husband – Feng Shaofeng, actor (married in 2018)
- Children – 1 (daughter Zhao Yuanrui)
- Parents – Zhao Hong (father), Zhao Fenglian (mother)
- Siblings – Zhao Jianfei (older brother), Zhao Jing (younger sister)
ZHAO LIYING Early Life & Career
Zhao Liying was born on October 16, 1987 in Langfang, China. Zhao is the eldest of three children. Her parents divorced when she was four years old. Zhao has an older brother named Zhao Jianfei and a younger sister named Zhao Jing. Zhao Liying graduated from the Central Academy of Drama in 2010.
Zhao made her acting debut in the television series “Legend of Lu Zhen” (2013). She has since starred in many popular television series including “Boss & Me” (2014), “The Journey of Flower” (2015), “The Mystic Nine” (2016), “Noble Aspirations” (2016), “Princess Agents” (2017), “The Story of Minglan” (2018), and “Legend of Fei” (2020). Zhao Liying won the Best Actress award at the 53rd Golden Horse Awards for her role in the film “So Young” (2013).
ZHAO LIYING Personal Life
Zhao Liying married actor Feng Shaofeng in 2018. The couple have one daughter named Zhao Yuanrui. Zhao Liying is a devout Buddhist.
ZHAO LIYING Achievements
Zhao Liying has won many awards for her acting roles including the Best Actress award at the 53rd Golden Horse Awards for her role in the film “So Young” (2013).
ZHAO LIYING Filmography
- So Young (2013)
- Forever Enthralled (2008)
- The Taking of Tiger Mountain (2014)
- Mr. Six (2015)
- Legend of Lu Zhen (2013)
- Boss & Me (2014)
- The Journey of Flower (2015)
- The Mystic Nine (2016)
- Noble Aspirations (2016)
- Princess Agents (2017)
- The Story of Minglan (2018)
ZHAO LIYING Philanthropy
Zhao Liying is an active philanthropist. She has donated money to many charities including the Red Cross Society of China and the One Foundation. Zhao Liying was named one of the “Most Charitable Stars” by the China Charity Federation in 2014.
ZHAO LIYING Hobbies
Zhao Liying’s hobbies include reading, music, and movies. Zhao Liying is also a fan of the cartoon character Doraemon.
ZHAO LIYING Controversy
Zhao Liying was involved in a plagiarism controversy when it was revealed that her song “You and Me” (2014) was similar to the song “You and I” by Korean singer IU. Zhao Liying apologised for the incident and said she would not sing the song again.
Some Lesser Known Facts About ZHAO LIYING
- Zhao Liying’s favourite colour is blue.
- Zhao Liying’s favourite food is Sichuan cuisine.
- Zhao Liying has a dog named Xiaolongnu.
- Zhao Liying is a fan of the basketball team the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Zhao Liying’s husband, Feng Shaofeng, is also an actor.
- Zhao Liying and Feng Shaofeng met while filming the television series “Noble Aspirations” (2016).
- Zhao Liying and Feng Shaofeng announced their marriage in May 2018.
- Zhao Liying and Feng Shaofeng held their wedding ceremony in September 2018.
- Zhao Liying gave birth to her daughter, Zhao Yuanrui, in February 2019.
- Zhao Liying is a devout Buddhist. Zhao Liying has said that she believes in the “law of karma”.